Film Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic River

2 posters

Go down

Mystic River Empty Mystic River

Post by ShadowTurtleInc Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Last night I watched the Clint Eastwood Classic, Mystic River. Wow what a film. The film is about our main protagonists daughter being murdered and him seeking revenge. The entire time I watched this film I was lost in the immersion of the story and great performances. Sean Penn is absolutely amazing in this film with many breathtaking moments that really blew me away. The soundtrack was intense the visuals were unique and were like nothing I had seen before. There were many stories but they still somehow came together as one. The ending was intense and kept me on the edge of my seat, wow what a film. This film is so well directed with great camera shots and lighting effects. Clint clearly understood what he was doing when he made this one. It is not even that old of a film! It cam out in (I think) 2003, and I confidently say this film is an instant classic. I give it 4.5/5 Stars and I highly recommend it! Tell me, what did you guys think of this film? If you haven't seen it, do you plan to? Write your thoughts below!
ShadowTurtleInc
ShadowTurtleInc
Admin

https://filmstop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mystic River Empty Re: Mystic River

Post by TheBoyNeko Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:21 am

Wow! Just the trailer alone makes me want to see it. Honestly, it reminds me of the newer film coming out Prisoners. I think the music in the trailer alone was good, so I can only guess what the movie is like itself!
TheBoyNeko
TheBoyNeko
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum