Film Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step Brothers

3 posters

Go down

Step Brothers Empty Step Brothers

Post by JohnLennon Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Step Brothers is one of my favorite comedies. The movie has a great meaning. The meaning of acting your age and learning to deal with change. Whats your favorite will ferrell
film ?
JohnLennon
JohnLennon

Back to top Go down

Step Brothers Empty Re: Step Brothers

Post by ShadowTurtleInc Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:30 pm

JohnLennon wrote:Step Brothers is one of my favorite comedies. The movie has a great meaning. The meaning of acting your age and learning to deal with change. Whats your favorite will ferrell
film ?
My favorite Will Ferrell film is DEFIANTLY Anchorman which is also my most favorite comedy of all time. I have yet to see Step Brothers.... I plan on watching it soon hopefully.
ShadowTurtleInc
ShadowTurtleInc
Admin

https://filmstop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawson.Madness Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:44 pm

Step Brothers is really a tough movie for me to watch. Don't get me wrong, it's really funny at times, but it can also be just stupid. Example: "Dumb brothers wife is really into John C. Reily, because they needed some really bad sex jokes, otherwise it wouldn't be funny." At least that's what they thought, becasue the movie would be funnier without her. It's just the little dumb things like that that sort of bring down the movie for me. Otherwise, I thought it was pretty entertaining.
Dawson.Madness
Dawson.Madness
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum