Film Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

indie game the movie

2 posters

Go down

indie game the movie Empty indie game the movie

Post by gdj1325 Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:48 am

This documentary follows 4 indie game developers through the stress and conflict of coding then releasing a game. At certain points in the film the developers struggles can be breaking while another developers success lifts up your spirit. If you enjoy video games or just a good documentary this is for you.

Last edited by gdj1325 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more depth at request of admin)
gdj1325
gdj1325

Back to top Go down

indie game the movie Empty Re: indie game the movie

Post by ShadowTurtleInc Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:38 pm

gdj1325 wrote:this documentary follows... you guessed it! indie game developers. this had me pretty bummed at times and really angry at others. all in all give it a watch!
Why did you like it? You only listed reasons that you didn't like it.... I am a little confused.... Also what is the film called?
ShadowTurtleInc
ShadowTurtleInc
Admin

https://filmstop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gdj1325 Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:33 am

ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
gdj1325 wrote:this documentary follows... you guessed it! indie game developers. this had me pretty bummed at times and really angry at others. all in all give it a watch!
Why did you like it? You only listed reasons that you didn't like it.... I am a little confused.... Also what is the film called?
I liked it because it brought out emotions. Name of the movie is the title of the post.
gdj1325
gdj1325

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowTurtleInc Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:48 pm

gdj1325 wrote:
ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
I liked it because it brought out emotions. Name of the movie is the title of the post.
Okay first off try to keep your posts over twenty words and secondly, can you please clarify? What do you mean emotions? I mean it is a game about indie game developers, I am having a hard time seeing what types of emotions would be presented through the film... a little more detailed elaboration would be nice.
ShadowTurtleInc
ShadowTurtleInc
Admin

https://filmstop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down