Film Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASHLEY J WILLIAMS

2 posters

Go down

ASHLEY J WILLIAMS Empty ASHLEY J WILLIAMS

Post by Dawson.Madness Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:57 pm

Now that Philip has seen the Evil Dead series he knows how awesome Bruce Campbell is and how great the character of Ash is.
GROOVY.
Comments?
Dawson.Madness
Dawson.Madness
Respected Member

Back to top Go down

ASHLEY J WILLIAMS Empty Re: ASHLEY J WILLIAMS

Post by ShadowTurtleInc Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:03 am

Ash is an amazing character this is true. His diversity throughout the movies though is quite crazy! In the first movie he is the only 'sane' one and seems to hesitate more than the others to kill, eventually he learns that he must kill to survive but at the same time he still is a human being.

In the second film he is an insane psychopath and makes the craziest decisions possible in order to survive. This is one of the more quotable Ashe's and probably had the best moments from him as well.

In the third film Ash becomes more of the 'hero' figure and is more in control than before. He becomes more witty and clever, and is very much a ladies man.

This is all my opinion of course. I think I like the EDII Ash as an individual character the most BUT I prefer the Ash in ED as a contribution to the story more and overall film. The Ash that was scared and hesitant made the film more disturbing and scary and I liked that, this is probably why I like ED more than the others.

Anyways. Anybody else have anything to say on this topic?
ShadowTurtleInc
ShadowTurtleInc
Admin

https://filmstop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum