Film Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Spielberg Moments

2 posters

Go down

Favorite Spielberg Moments Empty Favorite Spielberg Moments

Post by ShadowTurtleInc Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Hey guys, Shadow Here.
Steven Spielberg is probably the most well known director, maybe or maybe not the best (that is for the flamewars section) but I think we can all agree that his movie were very much impactful in the world of film making. Along with these great films comes lots of awesome moments, and that's why I made this thread! So get postin'!

Here are some of my favorites! WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD FOR: Close Encounters of The Third Kind, E.T., and Schindler's List.

Amazing Cinematography and great suspense, close encounters is a classic and this moment is one that I always reference when talking about suspense.

An amazing example of using the soundtrack of film in harmony with a great moment like this one. Truly a beautiful scene and score.

This is by far my favorite Spielberg moment. It is so touching and is Liam Neeson at his best.
ShadowTurtleInc
ShadowTurtleInc
Admin

https://filmstop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Favorite Spielberg Moments Empty Re: Favorite Spielberg Moments

Post by XCOwen42 Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:04 pm

I must say that these are some fantastic movies, especially Close Encounters. That's probably my favorite but I must say that my other favorites are Jaws, and Jurassic Park.

XCOwen42

Back to top Go down